Did you know you can search for Support Groups near you simply by entering your zip code into the Find Help page on Look Up?
- Go to “Find Help” at the top of the home page.
- Enter in your city or zip code in the white text box and then click the Find Help button.
- Scroll down to see the providers near you. Click on the left hand navigation bar to select how you want to view your results. Support groups are listed at the bottom.
- You can see all the support groups or you can further refine your results and filter by support groups for addictions, eating disorders, grief, mental health, youth support, or other.
- If you want to learn more about a listing, click on the title to open up a page with more details. It’s always a good idea to call the organization to verify meeting days, time, and location before you attend.
Cheers to you for taking steps towards getting help!
Not familiar with what a support group is, or why you should join one? Click here!